Do you have a strong desire for Customer Satisfaction, to work in a Fast Paced Environment and you have strong attention to Details? Do you get Energized from other people? IF SO, WE WANT YOU!
• Confer with customers on a daily basis to ensure receipt of shipments, future needs (samples, literature, etc.), resolve problems with account & prospect calls.
• Determine your customers requirements for new or replenishment products.
• Process incoming orders for designated territory. Up-sell when possible and alert territory representative of activities and incoming orders.
• Create and follow up on quotations for stock items upon customer request.
• Ensure that promise dates are entered accurately on all sales orders, examine open order report and alert management to late orders or take proactive measures to mitigate delays.
• Associates degree and/or 2-5 years Customer Service experience in a Call Center.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and various software applications.
• Self motivated needing minimal direction.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to prioritize.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Above average verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum 40 WPM typing
• Competitive Salary
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation