As part of our Inside Sales Team, you will be responsible for all phases of the sales process from establishing new accounts through cold calling and networking, assessing the customers’ needs, negotiating competently and consistently moving the customer towards commitment. You will focus your sales efforts to ensure success through results.
This role is both sales & customer service. You will be working customers throughout the life cycle of the sale, including order placement, delivery of products, and any customer service matters that arise. It is expected that this person will provide appropriate solutions to customer inquiries, whether through phone, email or website chat.
● Ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
● Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, concise manner
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Ability to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and providing recommendations
● Ability to multi-task.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills
● Experience working with distributors and end users
● Project development and program management
● Account management & applicable market knowledge
4-year college degree preferred (BS/BA), High School diploma required
Prior experience in Framing/Signage industry preferred
Previous experience in an outbound call center a plus
Knowledge of adhesive tapes preferred
Customer service focused
Self-motivated & self-directed
Strong Interpersonal skills
Work well in a team environment
Ability to attend trade shows
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Outlook
Familiarity with CRM and/or SYSPRO systems a plus
• Competitive base salary and earned commission and bonuses.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities