Outside Sales Representative-Monterrey, Mexico
AMTRACO is a global holding company headquartered in Franksville, WI, that manages the shared services of HR, IT, and Finance for its operating units. The four distinct operating units owned by AMTRACO are:
EPSI – a distribution company servicing the surface finishing industry with presence in all major global markets.
STM – a manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes
FAST – a distributor of tapes and related products for the framing, architectural, signs, and trophy markets.
SBM – a commercial real estate company that buys, develops, and leases commercial real estate.
- Meets territory goals by making sales calls, reporting sales information, and resolving problems.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates – preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Updates the Region and National Sales Manager with project requests, sales data, and other customer data.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions. In this regard, the sales representative will work closely with the inside sales team.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Establishes customers in the vendor managed inventory program, working directly with route sales personal to facilitate and grow the program.
- Prepares sales presentations, developing presentation formats and materials.
- Identifies and implements strategies to grow the sales in the territory.
- Works with the sales engineers on new product opportunities.
- Other tasks and duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree and/or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Travel 20-30%
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Commission & Sales Quota Bonuses
- Earned Vacation & Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (K) with company match program