EPSI Welder- Fabricator
We work four 10-hour days Monday through Thursday
AMTRACO is a global holding company headquartered in Franksville, WI, that manages the shared services of HR, IT, and Finance for its operating units. The four distinct operating units owned by AMTRACO are:
EPSI – a distribution company servicing the surface finishing industry with presence in all major global markets.
STM – a manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes
FAST – a distributor of tapes and related products for the framing, architectural, signs, and trophy markets.
SBM – a commercial real estate company that buys, develops, and leases commercial real estate.
EPSI-Welder Fabricator Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated, experienced welder to join our company as a Welder Fabricator. As part of our team of professional fabricators, you construct and manufacture metal parts and products, taking particular care to produce clean, polished welds. You follow blueprints, determine material measurements, and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in later assembly processes. You are responsible for the quality of your output, so you must be able to perform simple tests to ensure weld quality and tolerance.
Welder Fabricator Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly
- Follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications of output
- Produce strong, clean welds
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
Welder Fabricator Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience welding, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbol
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Commission & Sales Quota Bonuses
- Earned Vacation & Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (K) with company match program
AMTRACO and its operating units are proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.